Scheinbar ohne eine öffentliche Beta, gibt es nun das nächste Final Build von Crossover Games.
Hier mal das Changelog:
CrossOver Games 7.1.0
- The gamma control should behave better now. It doesn't change the gamma on Macs to blue on application exit any longer
- The death screen in Team Fortress 2 on radeon cards should be fixed now. Also the G-Man intro is fixed on those cards
- Reflective(environment-mapped) surfaces in Portal work now on Macs with Geforce 8 cards
- The Final Fantasy XI benchmark should run again. This was broken since CrossOver Games 7.0.
- Civilization 4 leader faces should render now on Macs
- Fixed a texturing bug on the earth on the Civ4 main screen.
- Half Life 2 should run again
- Flickering objects in Guild Wars should be fixed
- A bug causing crashes on certain CS:S and TF2 MOTDs is fixed
- A few regressions in unsupported applications are fixed
- Many Wine updates, including a full merge from the Wine 1.0 release.
Eine 7 Tage Demo des Programmes kann man unter dem folgendem Link anfordern.
Danke an PlayX für die Info.