cool das könnte sogar auf meinem alten notebook laufen :)
BOH is an original, retro-flavoured game of exploration and action.
You move in claustrophobic, traps-packed, mind-boggling battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
- immediate & addictive gameplay;
- immersive & thrilling action;
- mind-blowing puzzles;
- 30 challenging missions divided into 5 levels of difficulty;
- multi-phase missions;
- battlefields of any size and shape (also spread over multiple floors);
- AI-driven enemies;
- hand-pixelled 2D graphics;
- real-time lighting;
- atmospheric audio;
- 4 themes;
- full expandibility (themes, missions, translations);
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish translations.
BOH comes on a CD-ROM1 in a DVD box along with a 24 pages, full-color, English manual, at the price of just EUR 12.50(+20% MwSt); alternatively, it can be downloaded as an ISO image at the reduced price of EUR 10.00 (+ 20% MwST)